Though they can pick up from anywhere, you have to remember that their mileage is generally lower than your regular removal companies with big trucks. London Removals is great is for low amount of items to be carried to a smaller distance.
Things to remember
1. Preferably you should book for the service in advance but you will be amazed to find out how flexible they are. Still, give at least 2 hours prior notice if you wish for same day with moving truck.
2. All jobs are booked for a minimum of 2 hours. This gives you ample time for loading and unloading your property. If the journey requires a lot of mileage, choose the time required accordingly when booking.
3. What if you run out of assigned time? They’ll just drop your belongings on the road and leave. No, we’re kidding. They’ll charge you more for the extra time you use. Now, charging for extra time varies from firm to firm. Some charge per minute and some charge for next half hour straight. Enquire about this at the time of booking.
4. Your time starts when the van reaches your place so you don’t need to worry about losing your time if man with a van is late.
5. You can also avail for help in loading and unloading for extra cost.
You can choose for help from
(a) driver only,
(b) driver and another man, or you can always
(c) do it yourself or ask a friend to help.
Then, you and your friend can take a free ride with van to the destination. Woo hoo! If you choose to do it by yourself, the driver will only arrange your stuff in the van to be transported safely.
Hey, all his sounds pretty easy. Shouldn’t I just rent a commercial van and do it myself?Check the rent of a van for a day (No, the rate is not hourly). That’ll deter you enough to just call the service and get the job done at half the price, that too with no insurance to cover the damage.We also do man and van Clapham SW4,Man and van St Johns Wood NW8,man and van Wembley HA9.