Man and Van is, literally, a man with van. No, we’re not even kidding. It’s a term used for a transport and removal service provider who carries your lovely belongings from one place to another; Yes, in a van. Though there are many house removals companies out there with their fancy, big trucks but there are definitely some added advantages in choosing a man and van Kentish Town.
1. They are cheaper than you can imagine. Budget is a very important factor. You might have just put in thousands of bucks in your new place and the last thing you want is putting a fat load of money on moving into the new place. Their starting price is as low as £20.
2. Most man and van Kentish Town services are hired for a minimum of 2 hours. If your work is done in 2 hours or less you won’t be wasting your hard-earned cash on a full day hire.
3. It gives a personal touch to work. You get one or two guys (if asked for extra) who are working with you to help you move. They can understand what you are worried about and what needs to handled carefully which certainly isn’t the case while working with a full removals team.
Man and Van Kentish Town may not be useful when moving big houses or offices. After all, they are just bringing their vans not a freaking airbus a380. Still, in most cases they are pretty useful but that doesn’t say you should hire just about anyone.
Keep these points in mind.
1. Choose a reputable service provider. If you do not know anyone, asking a friend or a relative might be really good idea.
2. Get some quotes and DO ask questions. Is the rate hourly or fixed? How much would they charge if the job over runs? Would they be providing with insurance for any mishap during transit? ASK everything that comes to your mind.
3. Steer clear of those firms who do not provide you with insurance.
4. Don’t be afraid to shell out a few extra quids. The man will be handling your precious items so it will be a wise idea to pay more for professionalism and experience. But do go with your gut instinct. As it is famously said, “Not all that glitter is gold”.
For the best Man And Van in Kentish Town, please visit www.manandvanuk.co.uk